FPSC FIA Descriptive Test Syllabus 2023 Federal Public Service Commission has announced the syllabus for FIA Assistant Director and Inspector Investigation. FPSC has also announced the result of FIA Screening Test Case No.F.4-148/2021-R. A total of 1483 Candidates have been selected for FIA Written Descriptive Tests. Candidates who passed the Screening Test are being called provisionally called for a Written / Descriptive Examination.
FPSC FIA Syllabus 2023 for Assistant Directors and Inspector Investigation. Maximum marks are 100 and Qualifying Standard is 40%, Total Time Allowed Three Hours. Written (Descriptive) Test will be held on 18.3.2023.
FPSC FIA Descriptive Test Syllabus 2023 for FIA AD and Inspector Investigation:
FIA Syllabus 2023 Contains Three Parts English Essay, Current Affairs, and Islamic Studies / Pakistan Studies. Here we will describe Each part in detail:
Part 1 (English Essay) Total 40 Marks
Candidates will be required to write an Essay in English comprising 1000 words from a set of four given topics. Candidates are expected to reflect comprehensive knowledge of a selected topic. The candidate’s articulation, expression, and technical approach to the style of English Essay writing will be examined.
Part 2 (Current Affairs) Total 30 Marks
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate knowledge on current affairs related to the following:
- CPEC and Pakistan
- Kashmir Issues
- Pakistan US Relations
- Afghanistan Crises
Read More: FIA Upcoming Jobs 2023 BPS 01 to BPS 15
Part 3 (Islamic Studies / Pakistan Studies) Total 30 Marks
- Islamic Studies
Introduction to Islam, Seerah of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as Role Model, Status of Woman in Islam, Articles of Faith, Islamic Code of Life, Islamic Concept of Human Rights.
- Pakistan Studies
Parliamentary democracy in Pakistan under the 1973 Constitution, Salient features of the Constitution of Pakistan 1973, Economic Challenges for Pakistan, and Major social problems of Pakistan.
Suggested Books for FIA Written Test 2023:
Below are the Suggested Reading for FIA Written Descriptive Test 2023 by FPSC:
- Pakistan and World Affairs by Shamshad Ahmad (Edition 2015)
- Constitution of Pakistan 1973
- Kashmir in Conflict: India, Pakistan and Unending War by Schofield, Victoria. New York I.B.Tauria, 2003
- Modern South Asia: History, Culture, Political Economy by Jalal, Aisha and Bose, Sugata. New York: Routledge, 1998
- Federalism and Ethnic Conflict Regulation in Indian and Pakistan by Adeney, Katharine, New York, Palgrave Macmillan, 2007
- Pakistan’s Energy Sector: Form Crisis to Crisis Breaking the Chain by Zaid Alahdad
- Introduction to Islam by Dr. Hamidullah
- Islam: It’s Meaning and Message by Khurshid Ahmad
- Insan e Kamil Dr Kahlid Alvi
- Islamic Tehzeeb kay Chund Darakhshan Pheloo by Mustafa Sabali
FPSC FIA Descriptive Test Syllabus 2023 for FIA by FPSC:
Follow us on Instagram: Instagram Page
Follow us on LinkedIn Page: Linkedin Page