Health Department Punjab Jobs 2022 Latest 560+ Posts Apply Online
The Government of Punjab announced the latest jobs in the health department. Various posts are announced for males and females in different cities of Punjab. Interested candidates can apply online through the prescribed application procedure. Health Department Punjab Jobs 2022 details and advertisement was published on the official website of National Testing Services (NTS).
Details of the Announced Posts:
- 390 Posts of Data Entry Operators – Required qualification is Intermediate with MS Office. ICS in 2nd Division and 40 words per minute typing speed.
- 39 Posts of Computer Operators – Required qualification is BA with 04 months computer language training / BCS in 2nd Division. 03 years relevant experience.
- 80 Posts of Junior Clerks – Required qualification is Matric with typing speed of 30 words per minute and proficiency in Computer.
- 02 Posts of Almoner – Required qualification is Intermediate with 03 years of experience in Accountancy / Treasury.
- 16 Posts of Stenographers – Required qualification is Graduation from HEC recognized Universities. 100 words per minute shorthand speed and 40 words per minute English typing speed.
- 19 Posts of Statistical Assistants – Required qualification is Graduation with Stat, Math or Economics or equivalent from HEC recognized Universities.
- 21 Posts of Store Keepers – Required qualification is Intermediate with typing speed of 25 words per minute.
- 01 Post of Receptionist – Required qualification is Matric.
Applications for the latest Jobs in Health Department Punjab 2022 will be submitted online through the official website of National Testing Services. Click the below link to Apply Online.
Download the complete advertisement in PDF from the below link.
Take the printout of the Online filled application form, submit the application fee to Bank. Attach original deposit slip, copy of CNIC, and 02 recent passport size pictures with application forms. Send application forms through courier to the mentioned address on application forms. The last date to submit applications is 15 January 2022.