Ministry of Foreign Affairs Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement MOFA Jobs 2021 Apply Online
The Federal Government of Pakistan Announced the latest Jobs in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs October 2021. Various posts are announced all over Pakistan. Interested candidates having the required qualification and experience are eligible to apply. Ministry of Foreign Affairs Jobs 2021 advertisement was published in the Daily Express Newspaper Dated 24 October 2021.
More Recommended Jobs for You:
Details of the Announced Posts:
- 04 Posts of Assistants on Graduation basis with computer Literate. 06 weeks basis IT Course from NITB after selection is mandatory.
- 26 Posts of Cypher Assistant on Graduation basis in Math / Stat as one of the Subjects. Computer Knowledge with 30 words per minute typing speed. Knowledge of Shorthand.
- 09 Posts of Communication Assistant on Graduation basis with typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- 31 Posts of Stenotypists on Inter basis with typing speed of 40 words per minute and 80 words per minute shorthand typing speed.
- 01 Post of Operational Support Technician
- 34 Posts of Upper Division Clerks on Inter basis.
- 44 Posts of Lower Division Clerks on a Matric basis with typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- 01 Post of Technician
- 14 Posts of Drivers
- 01 Post of Dispatch Rider
- 03 Posts of Duplicate Machine Operator
- 34 Posts of Naib Qasid
- 07 Posts of Sanitary Workers
How to Submit Applications?
Applications for the Latest MOFA Jobs 2021 will be Submit online through the official website. Click the below link to Apply Online.
Fill the completely online application forms and submit them before 15 November 2021.