PEC Internship Program 2023 for Fresh Graduates Online Apply at https://ojt.pec.org.pk/
PEC Internship Program 2023 for Fresh Graduates has announced by Pakistan Engineering Council. PEC Internships 2023 Online Application has started through Online Portal. PEC (Pakistan Engineering Council) invites applications from Fresh Graduates (Passing Years 2018 to 2022) who have never done any job.
PEC Internship Program 2023 Details:
PEC in its 43rd Governing Body has approved the “Trainee Engineers” program for Fresh Graduates. Under this Scheme, 2,000 Fresh Engineers who completed their degrees from 2018 to 2022 will be engaged in various sectors. Graduates who have not availed of any other Training / Internship Program under any Government Program / Scheme or not employed in any Government and or Private Organization.
Read More: Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement Online Applications
PEC Internship Program 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Fresh Graduates who passed Passing Year 2018 to 2022, who have never done any job. (Recent graduates will be preferred).
- Minimum 50% marks or 2.5 CGPA in final degree.
- Registered with PEC as Engineer.
- Female candidates are Encouraged to Apply.
- Disabled applicants have a 2% quota.
- For Minorities, a 5% quota is reserved.
- Applicants must be Pakistani Citizens.
PEC Internship Program 2023 Monthly Stipend:
Selected Trainee Engineers will get Rs. 30,000 Monthly stipends for the period of Six Months.
Read More: Job Opportunities at State Bank of Pakistan 2023 Online Applications
PEC Internship Program FAQs:
The Fresh Graduates First Internship Program by Pakistan Engineering Council is not offering any Employment. It is a placement that will automatically terminate after six months. The main objective of PEC Internships 2023 is to provide on hand practical experience, working knowledge, skills enhancement, and professional competence.
PEC Interhsips Selection Procedure:
- Interested Candidates can submit online applications including degrees, Domicile, CVs, Locations, and Areas of interest.
- Segregation of Data in the form of Disciplines, Domiciles, and Are of interest to PEC Employees.
- Selection of Applicants by the Employers as per their CV / Profile Review and Interview.
- Employers will share the list of Selected Candidates with PEC.
- Selected candidates will be notified by PEC.
- After the completion of Six months period, employers will submit feedback reports as per PEC Format.
- Experience certificates will be issued by PEC to Trainee Engineer upon Successful completion.
How to Apply for PEC Internship Program 2023?
Interested Candidates can submit online applications through Pakistan Engineering Online Jobs Portal (pec.org.pk), Please follow the below steps:
- Visit the PEC official website with your personal details (PEC Registration Number, Email, and Password)
- Provide all the required and Relevant Details as per online application forms.
- Click on Submit button to complete the Application Procedure.