Punjab Police Jobs 2021 – Latest 300+ Posts Announced for Males & Females
Punjab Public Service Commission announced the latest 300+ Posts for Males and Females. Interested candidates having domicile of the province of Punjab are eligible to apply. The advertisement was published in the Daily Express Newspaper dated 04 August 2021.
More Jobs for You:
Details of Announced Posts:
305 Posts of Stenographers on Permanent Basis
- Required Qualification is Graduation from HEC recognized Universities.
- 70 words per minute Shorthand Typing speed and 40 words per minute English typing speed on computer.
- Three Months of Microsoft Officer Certificate from recognized Institute.
- The maximum age limit for Males is 30 Years and for Females is 33 Years.
Quota of Advertised posts is Given below:
- Open Merit All Punjab 180 Posts
- Special Persons Quota 16 Posts
- Minority Quota 26 Posts
- Woman Quota 80 Posts
Applications for the latest Punjab Police Jobs 2021 will be submit online through Punjab Public Service Commission official website. Submit an application fee of Rs. 600/- before applying Online. Click the below link to download the challan form.
Read the complete advertisement, application criteria, and Terms & Conditions before applying Online.
Apply Online through PPSC Official website, Click the below link to apply online.
Fill the complete application form and upload the required documents on the official website like CNIC, Challan form. Submit applications online before 23 August 2021.