SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 for SBP BSC Employees Chaildrens
SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 for SBP BSC Employees Chaildrens State Bank of Pakistan Banking Service Corporation SBP Scholarships 2022-23 for its Retired and Deceased employees Chaildrens. Eligible, Intelligent childrens of SBP Employees who wants to complet their Intermediate, Graduation and Post Graduation can get Scholarships. Submit applications for 2022-23 Scholarships with in the due date.
Eligibility for SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023:
Below are the complete details of SBP-BSC Scholarships
Courses / Subjects:
All disciplines for Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation, and Diploma (Minimum Duration 06 Months)
Candidates willing for Merit Scholarships must be Enrolled in recognized Colleges, Universities, Degree Awarding Institutes, and Technical Training Institutes by relevant authorities.
- Intermediate with Monthly Amount Rs. 7,330
- Graduation with Monthly Amount Rs. 9,330
- Post Graduation with Monthly Amount Rs. 13,328
Only the children of SBP Retired / Deceased employees of OG 2 Level are Eligible.
- Minimum 60% Marks or Grade B in Last Exam (Matric, Inter, O-Level, Graduation, Diploma)
- In Cash of CGPA, Candidates must provide equivalent Marks Certificat.
- Candidates must be enrolled in Educational Year 2021 in a recognized Institute.
How to Apply for SBP Scholarships 2023?
Interested Candidates can download application forms by Clicking Here
SBP Merit Scholarships Scheme 2023 Advertisement: