SECP Graduate Trainee Program 2021 Apply Online
Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan announced the latest Graduate Trainee Program September 2021. Males and Females having the required qualification are eligible to apply from all over Pakistan. Details and advertisement were published through SECP’s official website.
More Recommended Jobs for You:
Details of Announced Posts:
SECP Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Required Qualification is Masters Degree / 16 years of Graduation in Business Administration / Finance / Public Administration / Accounting / Commerce / Insurance / Economics / Statistics / Social Sciences / Math / Law / Information Technology from HEC recognized Universities.
- Minimum 70% marks or 3.2 CGPA in the semester system.
- The maximum age limit is 28 years.
- The total No. of Posts are 35.
- Maximum of 12 months duration, after successful completion of the training program, may lead to regular employment.
Applications for the Graduate Trainee Program will be submit online through the official website of the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan, Click the below link to apply online.
Fill the complete online application forms and take the printout of the online filled application form and submit. Attach the required documents as per the checklist. Send the applications to the below address:
” Joint Director (HR), NICL Building, 63 Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad, 44000 “
The last date to submit the applications is 20 September 2021.