Allied Bank MTO Program 2023 General Banking Online Apply is announced by ABL for the Fresh Graduates of Pakistan. Allied Bank Career Opportunities 2023 in General Banking Department. On this Page, you will get complete details of the Allied Bank Management Trainee Program 2023.
Allied Bank Invites online applications from suitable candidates for Management Trainee Program (MTOs) in General Banking Department. Applicants Possessing MBA, MBIT, Master’s in Banking, Master’s in Finance, Masters in Business, or BBA (Hons) from HEC recognized university. Having a bi-major in the field of Information Technology or Digital Banking Will be an added advantage.
The deadline to submit applications is 02nd April 2023. Please read the below details of the official advertisement, details of vacant Posts, and Application Procedure.
Allied Bank MTO Program 2023 General Banking Advertisement Details
|Posted on||20 March 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Allied Bank Limited|
|No of Posts||Multiple|
|Last Date||02 April 2023|
|Join WhatsApp Group||WhatsApp Group|
|Follow on Instagram:||Instagram Page|
|Subscribe YouTube Channel||YouTube Channel|
Details of Allied Bank Management Trainee Program 2023:
Allied Bank, with its existence of 80 years, has built itself a foundation with strong equity, assets, and a deposit base. Applicants are invited from young energetic candidates for Allied Bank’s Flagship Management Trainee Officers (MTOs) Batch 2023, which carries exemplary benefits and a Sound career path and is one of the leading induction program in Pakistan’s Banking Industry.
- The Minimum Qualification is MBA, MBIT, Master’s in Banking, Master’s in Finance, Masters in Business, or BBA (Hons) from HEC recognized university.
- The Maximum age limit is 27 years as on 31st March 2023.
- Experience, is not essentially required but may be preferred.
How to Apply for Allied Bank MTO Program?
Interested Candidates can submit online applications through the official website of Allied Bank, Please follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of Allied Bank at https://www.abl.com/careers/current-opportunities/
- Provide your CNIC Number and then fill out the complete Online Application form with personal and Educational Details.
- Upload your Resume and Upload your Recent Image.
- Review your provided information and Click on submit button to complete the application Process.
- The Last Date to submit Online Applications is 02nd April 2023.