BOK Jobs 2023 Batch Trainee Officers Program Online apply nts.org.pk get complete details of the BOK Batch Trainee Officers (BTOs) Program 2023 from this page. The Bank of Khyber is seeking applications from suitable candidates Fresh Graduates Males and Females from all over Pakistan.
Finest opportunity for Fresh Graduates (16 years of Education) to Join the Bank of Khyber as Branch Trainee Officers (BTOs) in 2023 who have completed their degree in Commerce, Business, Economics, or related disciplines relevant to banking with a minimum 60% marks are eligible for these posts.
Those individuals who are willing to apply for vacant positions at BOK in 2023 are advised to read the eligibility criteria mentioned below which is according to the Official advertisement of BOK. Read the complete details as per the Official advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, and Application procedure for BOK BTOs Program 2023.
Job Details of BOK Jobs 2023 Batch Trainee Officers Program Online apply nts.org.pkgh nts.org.pk
|Posted on:||19 February 2023
|Education:||Graduation / Masters|
|Last Date:||05 March 2023|
|Organization:||Bank of Khyber
|Published In:||Dawn Newspapers|
|Join WhatsApp Group:||Click Here to Join|
|Follow on Instagram:||Instagram Page|
|Follow LinkedIn:||Linkedin Page|
Job Vacancies Details:
Branch Trainee Officers (BTOs) Program 2023 for Males and Females All Over Pakistan
Eligibility Criteria for BOK BTOs:
- 16 Years of Education preferable in Commerce, Business, Economics, or related other disciplines relevant to banking with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent from HEC recognized Institutes.
- The maximum age limit shall be 26 years as on the closing date of submission of applications. For Females Maximum age limit shall be 29 years as on the closing date of submission of applications.
Please note that only those candidates shall be considered for inclusion in the selection process who have completed their relevant degree and have in hand the final transcript or degree in original.
How to Apply for BOK BTOs?
Interested applicants can submit an online application form through National Testing Services (NTS).
- Visit the official website of NTS by Clicking Here
- After submission of online applications, Please submit your test fee Rs. 460/- via 1Link, Internet Banking, JazzCash, or EasyPaisa.
- NTS will issue Roll No Slips through courier / Postal services to any candidate.
- The deadline to submit online applications is 05th March 2023.