BPSC Male Lecturer Jobs 2023 Latest Career Opportunities. BPSC Colleges, Higher and Technical Education Department has announced the latest Jobs for Lecturers 2023. Interested Candidates can submit online applications through the defined application Procedure.
BPSC Invites applications from suitable candidates for vacant posts of Lecturers of BPS 17 (Men’s Section) in Collegiate Branch. Interested Applications having a Minimum Master’s / BS (16 years of Education) are eligible for these posts.
BPSC Jobs 2023 for the residents of Balochistan Only, Interested Candidates must be CNIC / Domicile Holder of Balochistan Province. Read the below details of the official advertisement, Details of Vacant Posts, and Application Procedure. The deadline to submit online applications is 31st March 2023.
BPSC Male Lecturer Jobs 2023 Online Apply Ad 03/2023 Advertisements Details
|Posted on||07 March 2023|
|Qualification||Bachelors / Masters|
|No of Posts||Multiple|
|Last Date||31 March 2023|
|Join WhatsApp Group||WhatsApp Group|
|Follow on Instagram:||Instagram Page|
|Subscribe YouTube Channel||YouTube Channel|
List of Available Jobs at BPSC for Lecturers:230 Posts of Lecturers of BPS 17
- The Minimum Qualification is a Master’s / BS (16 years of education) from HEC recognized University.
- The Maximum age limit is 35 years. (Age relaxation up to 43 years)
- Only Male Candidates are Eligible to Apply.
How to Apply for BPSC Jobs 2023?
Interested Applicants can submit online applications through the official website of the Balochistan Public Service Commission. Please follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of BPSC at http://bpsc.gob.pk/
- Navigate to the Jobs Section and Click on Apply Online Button.
- Log in to Your Account / Sign Up if not Registered with CNIC, Email, and Password.
- Select your desired Post and Apply Online with personal and Educational details.
- Submit the BPSC Application fee of Rs. 600/- to the National Bank of Pakistan.
- Review your provided Information and Click on submit button to complete the application Process.
The Last Date to submit online applications is 31st March 2023.