Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs 2023 has announced through Advertisement published in Mashriq Newspaper 01 March 2023. Interested Candidates can submit online applications from all over Pakistan.
Election Commission of Pakistan ECP invites applications from suitable candidates for Director (Law). Applicants possessing relevant qualification / Experience can submit online applications and Hard copies of Online Applications.
Both Males / Females are Eligible for Theses ECP Jobs 2023 in Islamabad. Read the below official notification, Eligibility Criteria, and Application Procedure.
Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement
|Posted on||01 March 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Election Commission|
|Qualification||Graduation / Masters|
|No of Posts||Multiple|
|Published in||Mashriq Newspaper|
|Last Date||20 March 2023|
|Join WhatsApp Group||WhatsApp Group|
|Follow on Instagram:||Instagram Page|
|Subscribe YouTube Channel||YouTube Channel|
List of Available Jobs at ECP:
- Minimum Experience as an advocate of the High Court 10 years and Have personally contested 20 in High Court (Excluding family or rent cases). Well-versed in Constitutional Law, Election Laws and Procedural laws.
- Maximum 35 to 50 years of age.
How to Apply for ECP Jobs 2023?
Submit online applications for ECP Jobs 2023, Please follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of the Election Commission of Pakistan (www.ecp.gov.pk).
- Fill out Online Application forms with personal and Educational Details.
- Applicants who apply through the online Recruitment system are also required to submit their applications in hard form.
- Attach attested copies of Educational Documents, CVs, CNIC, and One Recent Passport Size Picture. Send Hard copies of applications to the below address:
” PO BOX Number 1418 Islamabad “
The Last Date to Submit Applications is 19 March 2023.