English Vocabulary for IELTS This book is written by Rawdon Wyatt for students who are planning to sit either the Academic or General Training Modules of the IELTS Examination. It covers some of the main vocabulary areas that you will need for, or come across in, the listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking sections of the Exam.
English Vocabulary for IELTS Structure of the Book:
- From Page 1 to 57 focus on general vocabulary items.
- From Page 58 to 104 focus on Topic-Specific Vocabulary areas that may be required in the examination, for example, Education, architecture, family matters, and science and technology.
- Page 105 to 119 contains some productive practice exercises which will give you the opportunity to practice using your vocabulary in some IELTS-style speaking and writing tasks.
- From Page 120 to 139 contain a comprehensive key so you can check your answers.
More Government Jobs for You:
- Click Here to Join Our WhatsApp Group for the Latest Job Updates
- Click Here for All Govt and Private Jobs in Pakistan
Answer keys also give additional information about specific vocabulary items or general vocabulary areas, as well as other useful words or phrases.
Download the complete book in PDF from the below link: