FPSC Jobs 2022 Federal Public Service Commission Latest Consolidated Advertisement No 07/2022. Males and Females Apply Online from all over Pakistan. Latest FPSC Jobs July 2022, Eligible Candidates can submit online applications through the prescribed application procedure. Assistant Private Secretaries, Management Officers, Statistical Officers, Lecturers, and others.
Below are the Details of Vacant Posts:
- 52 Posts of Assistant Private Secretaries
- 04 Posts of Junior Ordnance Management Officers
- 01 Post of Junior Scientific Officers
- 07 Statistical Officers
- 01 Post of Social Welfare Officer
- 89 Posts of Male Lecturers
- 03 Posts of Demonstrator Male
- 11 Posts of Assistant Professors Females
- 01 Post of Deputy Armament Supply Officer
- 01 Post of Dietitian
- 01 Post of Research Officers
- 02 Posts of Veterinary Officers
- 01 Deputy Scientific Advisor
- 01 Assistant Electronics Advisor
- 03 Posts of Orientation and Briefing Officer
- 01 Post of Inspector
- 01 Post of Assistant Inspector General Forest
- 01 Post of Translator
- 01 Post of Senior Psychologist
- 01 Post of ENT Specialist
- 02 Posts of Appraising / Valuation Officer
- 01 Post of Preventive Officer
More Government Jobs for You:
- Click Here for All Govt and Private Jobs in Pakistan
- Click Here to Join Our WhatsApp Group for the Latest Job Updates
Application Procedure for FPSC Jobs 2022:
Applications for Latest FPSC Jobs 2022 will be Submit Online through the Federal Public Service Commission’s official website. Read the complete application criteria and General Instructions before applying online. Only online applications will be accepted by FPSC, No needs to Submit hard copies of online filled application forms. Submit application fee before submission of Applications.
Click the below link to download the FPSC Challan form.
Download the Complete advertisement for details of the announced and application criteria.
After Submission of Application fee and reading the application criteria click the below link to apply online.
The last date to submit the applications is 18 July 2022.