Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 152 is an opportunity that many young men and women in Pakistan dream of. The Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) is the premier military training institution in the country, and the PMA Long Course is a comprehensive and rigorous training program that prepares young men and women to become leaders in the Pakistan Army.
Details of Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 152:
The PMA Long Course 152 is the latest iteration of this prestigious program, and it offers a unique opportunity for young Pakistanis to serve their country, develop valuable skills, and gain experience that will benefit them throughout their lives. Interested applicants can submit online applications and visit the nearest army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
Online Registration to Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 152:
Interested Candidates can submit online applications through the official website of Pakistan at https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk from all over Pakistan. Candidates can also visit the nearest Pakistan Army Recruitment and Selection Centers for PMA Long Course 152 Registration. Below is the List of Pak Army Selection Centers:
- DI Khan
Eligibility Criteria for PMA Long Course 152:
To be eligible for the PMA Long Course 152, candidates must be between 17 and 25 years of age, and they must be unmarried. They must have completed at least 14 years of education or equivalent, and they must meet the minimum physical and medical standards set by the Pakistan Army. Below are the details:
- Minimum Qualification Intermediate / Equivalent with an age limit of 17 years to 22 years. (Three months age relaxation in upper and lower age limit)
- Graduates (Two Years) and Serving in Pakistan Army, Navy, and Air Force with the age limit of 17 years to 23 years.
- Graduates (Four Years) BS / BA / BBA with the age limit of 17 years to 24 years.
- Serving Army Soldiers with the age limit of 17 years to 25 years.
|Join WhatsApp Group||WhatsApp Group|
|Follow on Instagram:||Instagram Page|
|Subscribe YouTube Channel||YouTube Channel|
Physical Standards for PMA Long Course:
- Minimum Height 5 feet 4 inches (162.5 cm)
- Weight as per Body Mass Index
PMA Long Course Selection Procedure:
- Initial Test
- Initial Medical Test
- Initial Interview
- Final Interview
- Final Medical Test
Physical Test for PMA Long Course 152:
The following Physical Tests will be conducted:
- Push-ups: Candidates are required to perform a minimum of 15 push-ups in two minutes.
- Sit-ups: Candidates are required to perform a minimum of 15 sit-ups in two minutes.
- Chin-ups: Candidates are required to perform a minimum of three chin-ups.
- 1.6 km run: Candidates are required to run a distance of 1.6 km in eight and a half minutes.100-meter sprint:
- Candidates are required to run 100 meters in 15 seconds.
- Ditch crossing: Candidates are required to cross a ditch that is 7 feet wide and 4 feet deep.
Online Registration / Manual Registration from 10th April 2023 to 14th May 2023.