Join Pakistan Army Jobs 2023 Regular Commission Technical Cadet Course 2023 Join Pak Army Regular Commissioned Officers through 35th Cadet Technical Course Entry September 2023. Male Citizens of Pakistan Can submit online applications through the official Portal of the Pakistan Army. You can Join Pak Army through TCC Course 2023 after FSc.
TCC Course in 35th Course Entry September 2023. Online Registration will is Started on 26th December 2022 and end on 10th February 2023. The Joining will be in September 2023 after the completion of the Recruitment Process.
Details of Join Pakistan Army Jobs 2023 Regular Commission 35th Technical Cadet Course 2023
|Posted on:||25 December 2022
|Last Date:||10 February 2023|
|Organization:||Pak Army Jobs|
|Published In:||Express Newspaper|
|Join WhatsApp Group:||Click Here to Join|
|Follow on Instagram:||Instagram Page|
|Follow LinkedIn:||Linkedin Page|
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Cadet Course 35th TCC:
Education: FSc (Pre Engineering and Computer Science) with minimum 65% marks.
Age: 17 years to 21 years (three months age relaxation in upper and lower age limit)
Physical Standards: Minimum Height 5 feet 4 inches and weight as per body mass index.
Corps and Disciplines:
- Engineers in Civil Engineering
- Signals in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Security
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer System Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, and Aeronautical Engineering.
How to Apply for Technical Cadet Course 35th TCC?
Interested Candidates who fulfill the Eligibility Criteria can Join Pakistan Army through the Direct Short Service Commission Course by following the below steps:
- Visit the official Website of the Pakistan Army for Online Registration by Clicking Here
- Select your desired Course and Fill out online application forms.
- Provide Educational, Personal, and Medical info as per Online Application forms.
- Submit complete filled forms before the Last Date of Online Registration.
Online Registration from 26th December 2022 to 10th February 2023.