Literacy Coordinator Jobs 2023 Literacy and Non-Formal Education Department Punjab Public Service Commission Latest Career Opportunities in January 2023. Latest PPSC Jobs 2023 in Literacy and Non formal Education Department for Literacy Coordinators Males and Females of All Over Punjab.
Candidates domicile Holders of Punjab and Having Masters / BS Hons in Anthropology, Sociology, Social Work, Development Studies, and Gender Studies can submit applications for PPSC Jobs 2023.
Details of Literacy Coordinator Jobs 2023 Literacy and Non Formal Education Department
|Posted on:||01 January 2023
|Last Date:||16 January 2023|
|Published In:||Express Newspaper|
|Join WhatsApp Group:||Click Here to Join|
|Follow on Instagram:||Instagram Page|
|Follow LinkedIn:||Linkedin Page|
PPSC Vacancies Details:
18 Posts of Literacy Coordinators Males, Females, Transgenders
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Jobs 2023:
- Minimum Qualification Masters / BS Hons in Anthropology, Sociology, Social Work, Development Studies, and Gender Studies.
- Males, Females, and Transgenders are Eligible to Apply.
- 37 years of age for Males and 40 years of age for Females.
- Place of Posting Lahore Only.
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs 2023?
- Interested Candidates may apply online by Visiting the official website of the Punjab Public Service Commission or Clicking Here
- After Submission of the Online Application forms, Submit the PPSC Challan fee of Rs. 600/- via Online Channels (Click Here for Fee Details)
The last date to submit online applications is 16 January 2023.