Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs NTS 2023 Punjab
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs NTS 2023 Punjab are announced through Advertisement Published in Dunya Newspapers on 06th May 2023. Primary and Secondary Health Care Department (PSHD) Latest Jobs advertisement 2023. On this page, you will get complete details of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs NTS 2023, Advertisement Details, and Application Procedure.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Invites applications from suitable candidates for vacant Posts of Procurement Officers, Admin Officers, Human Resource and Legal Officers, IT / Statistical Officers, Finance and Budget Officers, Data Entry Operators, Logistics Officers, Quality Assurance Officers, Assistant Admin Officers, Bio-Medical Engineers, and Audit Officers.
Interested Candidates having a Master’s Degree (16 years of Education) in Finance / MBA (Finance), BSc Engineering, Economics, Statistics, M.Com, Public Administration, Administration, Computer Science, Pharm D, MCS, BSCS, MSc Statistics, ACCA, ACMA, MSc Supply Chain, Masters in Quality Management, Masters in Public Health, Masters in Social Science, BSc Bio-Medical Engineering, and BSc Electrical Engineering can submit online applications.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs NTS 2023 Punjab Details:
|Posted on||06 May 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Health Department|
|No of Posts||Multiple|
|Last Date||20 May 2023|
|Join WhatsApp Group||WhatsApp Group|
|Follow on Instagram:||Instagram Page|
|Subscribe YouTube Channel||YouTube Channel|
List of Available Jobs in Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs NTS 2023:
- Procurement Officers
- Admin Officers
- Human Resource and Legal Officers
- IT / Statistical Officers
- Finance and Budget Officers
- Data Entry Operators
- Logistics Officers
- Quality Assurance Officers
- Assistant Admin Officers
- Bio-Medical Engineers
- Audit Officers.
- The minimum Qualification is Masters in the Relevant Field.
- Minimum One Year of Post Qualification Experience.
- The maximum age limit is 21 years to 35 years.
- Males, Females, and Shemales are eligible to Apply.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can submit online applications through the Official website of National Testing Services (NTS), Please follow the below steps:
- Visit the official Jobs Portal of NTS at https://portal.nts.org.pk
- Select your desired Post and Click on Apply Online.
- Register Your Account with NTS (if not Registered).
- Fill out the complete online application form with personal and Educational Details.
- Submit NTS Application fee in Bank of Rs. 480/-
- Take the Print out of the filled application forms and Attach the original Fee Deposit slip, Two recent Passport Size Pictures, and Attested copies of all educational and Experience Certificates.
- Submit application forms through courier to the mentioned address on the application forms.
The Last Date to submit applications is 20 May 2023.