Prime Minister Electric Wheelchair for University Students HEC Under Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Schmen for University Students Phase III, the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, Invites Applications from students having an ambulatory disability and are enrolled /being enrolled with the public Sector Universities and affiliated colleges for Undergraduate / Masters / Ph.D. Programs during fall Semester 2022-23.
The following Students are eligible:
- Have Physical and Permanent ambulatory disabilities to such a degree that they are unable to move from place to place without the aid of a wheelchair.
- Are not able to cross curbs because of paralysis or loss of function of legs.
- Have missed one or both legs.
- Have a valid certificate of special person/ambulatory disability from the competent Authority.
- Registered or being registered for the academic session fall 2022-23 in HEC recognized Public Sector Universities or affiliated colleges of all provinces including (Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit) in Graduate / Masters / Ph.D. Programs.
Prime Minister Electric Wheelchair for University Students HEC How to Apply?
Students who meet the eligibility criteria can submit online applications through the online protal of the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan. Click the below link to apply online.
Take Printouts of the online application forms and attach the necessary documents and submit them to the office of the respective vice Chancellor / Registrar / Designated person before 30th November 2022. Universities / Affiliated colleges will forward all eligible cases to HEC in one transaction by December 31st, 2022.
More Government Jobs for You:
- Click Here for All Govt and Private Jobs in Pakistan
- Click Here to Join Our WhatsApp Group for the Latest Job Updates
- Click Here to Watch Job Videos Complete Details
- Click Here to Download Solved MCQs for All Types of Test Preparation