Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2023 Trainee Officers FSTO, TTO, RLTO, NTOs Walk-In Interviews PFA Invites Applications for Trainee Officers 2023. Punjab Food Authority Requires the Services of Trainee Officers, Interested Candidates are requested to appear for Walk-In Interviews. Food Safety Trainee Officers, Technical Trainee Officers, Resource and Licensing Trainee Officers, and Nutrition Trainee Officers on Rs. 40,000 per Month Salary.
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility Criteria can appear for Walk-In Interviews from 26th December 2022 to 29th December 2022, with all Original Documents.
Details of Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2023 Trainee Officers FSTO, TTO, RLTO, NTOs Walk-In Interviews
|Posted on:||14 December 2022
|Education:||Masters / 4 Years Graduation|
|Last Date:||29 December 2022|
|Organization:||Punjab Food Jobs|
|Published In:||Nawai Waqat Newspaper|
|Join WhatsApp Group:||Click Here to Join|
|Follow on Instagram:||Instagram Page|
|Follow LinkedIn:||Linkedin Page|
Details of Jobs / Vacancies:
- FSTO (Food Safety Trainee Officers)
- TTO (Technical Trainee Officers)
- R<O (Resource and Licensing Trainee Officers)
- NTO (Nutrition Trainee Officers)
Application Porcedure for PFA Jobs 2023:
PFA will conduct Walk-in Interviews for Trainee Officers Jobs in 2023.
- Must be Domicile Holders of Punjab.
- Both Males and Females are Eligible for Interviews.
- Must Bring Original Documents, CNIC, Domicile, and Experience Certificates with attested copies of All Documents at the time of the Interview.
The interviews Schedule is Given Below:
- FSTO – 26 December 2022
- TTO – 27 December 2022
- R<O – 28 December 2022
- NTO – 29 December 2022
Interview Venue: ” Punjab Food Authority, Headquarters 83-C, New Muslim Town, Lahore “