Sindh Employees Social Security Institution SESSI Jobs 2023 has announced through the advertisement published in Dawn Newspaper on 5th February 2023. SESSI Invites applications to fill up the vacant posts on regular basis. Interested Candidates can submit applications from all over Sindh Province.
Interested Candidates must have Masters, Bachelor, MSc. B.com, MA, Intermediate, and Matric from recognized Institutes. SESSI Jobs 2023 for All over Sindh, Both Males and Females can Apply. Read the below advertisement details, Vacant Post Details and Application Procedure.
Details of Sindh Employees Social Security Institution SESSI Jobs 2023
|Posted on:||05 February 2023
|Last Date:||20 February 2023|
|Join WhatsApp Group:||Click Here to Join|
|Follow on Instagram:||Instagram Page|
|Follow LinkedIn:||Linkedin Page|
- 01 Post of Director Public Relations Wing
- 01 Post of Director Information Technology
- 02 Posts of Female Media Consultants
- 01 Post of Deputy Director Public Relations
- 01 Post of Deputy Director Research and Statistics
- 01 Post of Deputy Director Training
- 01 Post of Deputy Director Information Technology
- 01 Post of Deputy Director Statistics
- 07 Posts of Private Secretary
- 01 Post of Statistics Officer
- 04 Posts of Audit / Accounts Officer
- 32 Posts of Social Security Officers
- 48 Posts of Assistants
- 19 Posts of Accounts / Audit Assistant
- 25 Posts of Data Entry Operators
- 15 Posts of Stenotypists
- 01 Post of Pesh Imam
- 40 Posts of Junior Clerks
- 07 Posts of Sub Engineer
- 01 Post of Draughtsman
- 04 Posts of Generator Operator
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can submit Online applications via STS. Visit the official website of STS via https://apply.sts.net.pk/.
Must upload your Degrees, Certificates, Diploma, CNIC, Domicile, PRC, Recent Four Passport Size Pictures and experience Certificates while applying online. After submission of online applications, candidates may download system Generated Challan of Rs. 1,000 and deposit in any branch of ABL / MCB Bank.
The Last Date to submit applications is 20 February 2023. Applications after due date will not be accepted by STS.