Trained Graduate Teachers Jobs 2023 Federal Public Service Commission has announced the latest TGT jobs through Consolidated Advertisement 03/2023. Interested Males and Females can submit online applications via the official website of FPSC through prescribed online application forms.
FPSC Jobs 2023 invites applications for the Vacant Post of Trained Graduate Teachers (Males and Females) of BPS 16 in the Education Department of Gilgit Baltistan, Ministry of Kashmir Affairs. Interested applicants possessing a Graduation degree with B.Ed / M.Ed are eligible for these posts.
The age limit is 22 years to 28 years (Five Years General age relaxation as per Federal Government Rules). Read the below details of the official advertisement, Details of Vacant Posts, and Application Procedure.
Female Subject Specialist Jobs 2023 Through FPSC Apply Online Advertisement Details
|Posted on||03 March 2023|
|No of Posts||Multiple|
|Published in||FPSC Website|
|Last Date||20 March 2023|
|Join WhatsApp Group||WhatsApp Group|
|Follow on Instagram:||Instagram Page|
|Subscribe YouTube Channel||YouTube Channel|
List of Available Jobs at FPSC TGT (Trained Graduate Teachers):
- 60 Posts of Trained Graduate Teachers (Females)
- 162 Posts of Trained Graduate Teachers (Males)
- The Minimum qualification is Graduation with B.ed / M.ed.
- Only the domicile Holders of Gilgit Baltistan are Eligible to Apply.
- The maximum age limit is 28 years. Five Years general age relaxation as per Government Rules.
How to Apply for FPSC Jobs 2023?
Interested Candidates can submit online applications from all over Pakistan, Please follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of FPSC at https://www.fpsc.gov.pk/ and select your desired post.
- Read the complete Job Description and Eligibility Criteria before applying Online.
- Submit the FPSC Application fee by Downloading the Official Challan form (Click Here to Download)
- Fill out the complete online application form with personal and Educational Details.
- Review your application and click on submit button to complete the application procedure.
The Last Date to submit online Applications is 20 March 2023.