UBL Digital ACCA Trainee Program 2023 Eligibility Criteria Online Apply
UBL Digital ACCA Trainee Program 2023 Eligibility Criteria Online Apply for UBL ACCA Trainee Program. United Bank Limited’s (UBL) ACCA Trainee Program is designed to provide practical, on-hand working experience, and professional growth. UBL ACCA Trainee Program is a well-designed training Program.
UBL Digital ACCA Trainee Program 2023 Details:
United Bank Limited’s ACCA Trainee Program is aimed at empowering ACCA affiliates and finalists to build a strong foundation with career progression opportunities. It provides the trainees to gain practical experience in various functions at UBL. It is a Practical learning program that not only provides exceptional exposure but will also provide a strong base for career development.
UBL has also received the award of ACCA Approved Employer Trainee Development, Platinum in recognition of the support provided to ACCA trainees working towards the ACCA Qualification.
Eligibility Criteria for UBL ACCA Trainee Program 2023:
- Candidates who are ACCA Affiliates or ACCA Finalists:
- ACCA Affiliates: All 13 Papers Cleared.
- ACCA Finalists: 10 to 13 Papers Cleared.
- The Maximum age limit is 24 years.
- Fresh Candidates Having One Year of Experience at Max.
- Only Karachi Based Candidates are eligible.
- Both Males and Females are eligible to Apply.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can submit online applications through the official website of UBL. Please follow the below steps:
- Visit the official page of the ACCA Trainee Program at UBL by Clicking https://ubldigital.com/ACCA-Trainee-Program
- Click on Apply for this Job.
- Provide your personal and Educational Details.
- Upload your latest Resume.
- Review your provided information and Click on Submit Button to complete the application Process.
The Last Date to submit online applications is 20th May 2023.
Hiring Process for UBL Digital ACCA Trainee Program 2023:
- Step 1: Eligible Candidates to Register Online within the given Deadline.
- Step 2: Candidates will be accessed before getting shortlisted for the panel Interview.
- Step 3: Final Shortlisted candidates will appear for Panel interviews.
- Step 4: After the hiring process, the successful candidates will be on-boarded and will get deployed in their Selected Functions.
|Join WhatsApp Group||WhatsApp Group|
|Follow on Instagram:||Instagram Page|
|Subscribe YouTube Channel||YouTube Channel|