Unilever Pakistan Apprenticeship Program 2023 | Online Appl
ications are invited by Unilever for Apprenticeship Program 2023. Interested Applicants who fulfill the eligibility Criteria can submit online applications from all over Pakistan.
Unilever invites applications from suitable candidates for Plant Operators, Electrician Technicians, and Fitter Bench Apprenticeship Program 2023. Applicants possessing DAE Electrical / Mechanical, DAE Electrical, and DAE Mechanical are Eligible to apply. Please read the below details of the official advertisement, details of the vacant Posts, and Application Procedure.
Unilever Pakistan Apprenticeship Program 2023 Advertisement Details
|16 April 2023
|No of Posts
|30 April 2023
|Join WhatsApp Group
|Follow on Instagram:
|Subscribe YouTube Channel
Details of Unilever Apprenticeship Program:
Unilever Pakistan Seeking applications from candidates having Diploma in Associate Engineering (DAE) in Electrical and Mechanical. The main purpose of the apprenticeship Program is to provide On-Hand and On-Job experience after completing studies. Selected candidates will get Two years Training at the Unilever BW&PC Factory in Rahim Yar Khan.
- Plant Operators
- Electrician Technicians
- Fitter Bench
- The Minimum Qualification is DAE in Electrical / Mechanical.
- The Maximum age limit is 28 years.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can submit online applications from all over Pakistan, Please follow the below steps:
- Visit the official Link of Unilever to submit applications at http://forms.gle/aDXCoLFfj9WHD6vXA
- Provide your personal and Educational Information.
- Please upload your latest Resume, Educational Documents, CNIC, Passport Size Pictures, and Experience Letter (if any).
- Review your provided information and Click on submit button to complete the application Process.
- The Last Date to submit applications is 30th April 2023.