USAID Scholarship Program 2022 Talent Hunt Program for Bright Female Students from Low-Income Families. THP is initiated by the USAID-Funded Merit and Need-based Scholarships Program to Encourage and prepare talented female students from Low-Income families who aspire for higher education but cannot apply for admission in top Pakistani Universities due to lack of finance.
Eligibility Criteria USAID Scholarship Program 2022:
- Citizens of Pakistan Including AJK Nationals.
- Must belong to Low-Income Families.
- Must have secured 80% or above in Intermediate (first year) in Engineering, Medical, and Computer Science Group and 70% in Intermediate (first year) in Social, General Science, Art, and Humanities Group.
- Special preference will be given to Students from Rural / Less developed districts of Pakistan and students with different abilities.
More Government Jobs for You:
- Click Here for All Govt and Private Jobs in Pakistan
- Click Here to Join Our WhatsApp Group for the Latest Job Updates
- Click Here to Watch Job Videos Complete Details
Process of Shortlisting:
- The application will be scrutinized by the HEC Committee.
- A merit list will be prepared based on academic records and needs-based Criteria defined Under the Program.
- Offer letters will be issued to top candidates depending upon the available slots.
Program Coverage for Students:
- A mock test will be conducted after the preparatory workshop.
Test Date will be announced soon for USAID Scholarship Program 2022